About UsEst. 1984
M.T. Bell would like to earn your business by getting your job done on time, on schedule, on budget. We only do quality work with a reputation for honesty, pride and detail for each job. We use excellent products and materials from reputable suppliers. Our workmanship and knowledge gives you, the customer, the highest quality service and dependability for your job, big or small.
— Mike Bell, Owner & Operator
LocationsServing Eaton, Ingham, and Jackson counties for over 30 years.
- State of Michigan Excavation and House Wrecking
- Jackson County Sewage System Installer
- Barry & Eaton District Health Department Alternative Waste Water System Certified
- City of Lansing Drain Layer and Demolition Contractor
- Ingham County Health Department approved
State LicensesM.T. Bell Excavating and Dirt Works Inc
- State of Michigan License #Li2104160996
- City of Lansing Drain Layer License #219
- Jackson County Sewage System Installer License #148
– Source: Michigan.gov
County Environmental Health Departments:
- Jackson County Environmental Health Division
- Barry-Eaton Environmental Health Division
- Ingham County Environmental Health Division
We Call Before We Dig:
June 26, 2012
“A big THANK YOU for a “job well done” on the work you and your assistant did on our septic system in Charlotte on Tuesday June 26, 2012. As you recall I reside in Indiana and my sister lives in Battle Creek and we appreciated the professional way the job was handled. There was no reason for us to even be there.
In the future if someone asks for a reference, please feel free to give them my name and phone number.”
– Thanks again for your help, Terry L. Moore
September 29, 2007
“We wanted to take this opportunity to thank you for the excellent job you have done for us building our lagoon. Your ability to complete the lagoon within the projected time and budget is greatly appreciated.
You evidently have made quite an impression with the local and state authorities. Ken said he recently received a call from one of our competitors to tell him that the facility you built is the talk of the State!
Through the years of being in business we have rarely encountered anyone that works as long and hard and has the work ethic that you have.
Thanks again for an outstanding job.”
– Sincerely, Terry & Nancy Fielder
June 20, 2006
“A special thanks to Mike Bell & his excavating company for going the “Extra Mile”. You might not have the shiniest trucks around, but you sure have the shiniest work ethic.”
– God bless you, John & Pat Payne
© 2022 M.T. Bell Excavating